Friday, August 03, 2012

This Is Not A Gloomy Day



It was a rainy and windy day yesterday which led me to create such a gloomy and sophisticated outfit. I did not want to go to a slouchy form-and-figureless outfit as it is usually is during lazy bedweather days. I came up with a stylish and a more figure-hugging one which instantly puts me on a happy mood despite of the gloomy day. 










I wore this textured dark blue top from Warehouse which I bought ages ago and has completely forgotten about it, with a black patent belt to emphasize my waist.



And then I added killer and edgy accessories and bag.



And black leather leggings for some rawrrr in my look



And lastly, an equally stylish shoe wear.



Warehouse top. Dorothy Perkins belt. Only leggings.
Stella Luna flats. Charles and Keith bag. Forever21 silver cuff.


Hype my look at:



xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment