Saturday, July 21, 2012

Flower Power




Ok, I know what you're thinking. You are probably thinking how insane I am to wear such an outfit in a rainy day. Of the 100 days of summer, I chose to wear this floral number in an extraordinary rainy and windy day which is today, probably thinking that today would be a normal usual sunny day in July rather than a bed-weather one with storm signals all over northern Luzon. Well when I planned this outfit, I didn't know what today's weather would be like, which obviously explains that I plan my lookbook outfits way ahead of time.



Since the floral top is already too messy and loud, I decided to wear basic and elegant accessories to tone down and at the same time, dress up my outfit.









I love how the crystal floral necklace matches my crystal cuff watch and this cute crystal ring. It's like I found a set made in heaven! These basic yet elegant accessories instantly dress up my casual outfit and make it more functionally trendy. They also tone down my loud floral statement.






I love this look on me today. It's basic because of the usual top + shorts + flats formula, yet hip and trendy because of the choice of clothing and accessories. Do you agree with me? =)


H&M floral top. ZARA lace shorts. F21 necklace and ring.
CMG crystal watch. The Ramp silver flats.


Hype my look at:

No comments:

Post a Comment