Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sweet Disposition

Who said fall winter trends can't be matched with spring summer ones? Well I certainly do not believe that. With the right texture, matching, and a keen sense of sight and taste, one can put "mix" and "match" together without having it mismatched. Here's what I came up with:







While brushing through the rack and pile of clothes in my wardrobe, I got bored of the usual spring summer trends like pastels, sheer pieces, and etc. Instead, I saw this floral dress which is perfect for the weather, yet I did not want to wear it out today because the top part of the dress was too revealing for me. I saw this knit top and suddenly thought, "Why not?"



I used a slim brown belt to add shape to my outfit, and this vintage-looking brown ring to maintain the theme.



I love this dress because of its sweet laced hemline. Even though it had a revealing top, I bought it because of this cute part.







Forever 21 knit long sleeve top. ZARA floral dress. RUBI brown slim belt. Forever 21 brown ring. H&M wedges.


Dare to mix trends of different seasons? xoxo.







No comments:

Post a Comment