Friday, June 22, 2012

Hard Rock





















Hard. Rock. Metal. These are some words that I could think of while deciding for a title for this outfit. I went all out in the edgy department this day and pulled out leather, black velvet, red hot color, animal print, and metallic. Even my nails were painted red that day. Well, not exactly. I used raspberry torte nail polish from Dashing Diva for my nails. I had this halter backless animal print dress from ZARA for a long time now and still haven't worn it to any event. I guess I am just way too conservative to wear any backless for now, so I decided to wear it with a leather jacket for an edgy look. And then, the next thing I know is I got hold of this red hot shorts, then that studded black belt, then that silver neck piece, and finally the black and silver wedges. There it is, certainly a hard rock look. 


ZARA leather jacket, animal print dress (used as top), red shorts, black belt. 
Charles & Keith wedges. H&M neck piece.


Hype my look at:


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment