Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tropical Lime


While mints and pastels are so in this season, I don't remember a fashion report that says limes cannot be a major fashion statement this season. Sure neons are all around, but they are mostly bright hues of orange and yellow. This time, I wanted to make lime as my color of the day. 


I was feeling so sweet and flirty that day that I decided to wear something that represents my mood. I went for a simple sheer polo top and floral shorts to show my spontaneity and the fun quirky side of me. 



I did not want to be too girly or too lazy that day because I had to go do errands and work, so I chose a sheer long sleeves top to tone down the casualness in my look.


I chose this necklace because it matches the color of my floral shorts. It's elegant and gives an oomph to my top and shorts outfit. I love this necklace, currently my favorite neck piece because it's two-toned!


I still stuck to my regular accessory - a watch. I really cannot live without wearing a watch because I am a control freak when it comes to time management, and so I need a watch to constantly remind me and monitor the time. Especially that day was not a rest day to me, I could not go out of the house without it.


I wore this cute checkered wedges instead of flats to avoid looking so "weekend"-y. And it's still fun and quirky with the checkered print.



What do you think of my look?

TOPSHOP sheer polo top. ZARA floral shorts. C&A sunnies. Ever New neck piece. From Bazaar bangle. Tissot watch. ZARA wedges.

Hype my look at:


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment