Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Playboy Bunny


Fall Winter 2012 trends are fast approaching. Black leather, metallics, and masculine shapes... It's a season to celebrate the power of women. Since it is officially June, start of rainy season in the Philippines, I started updating my wardrobe and lookbook with Fall Winter trends, and put out my black leather vest and metallic shorts in front. 


I feel this outfit as Lady Gaga-ish, with black ensemble and the metallic silver neck piece. Also a bit Tomb Raider-ish, and put on a braid Lara Croft number on my hair do. I did it myself. This is my current obsession. I have realized that I really suck at fixing my hair for events or dates or just hanging out with friends, and I am now trying and experimenting hairstyles that I could do easily. I did this by putting all my hair on the left side of my shoulders, then divided my hair into three sections. Then, criss-crossed the three sections to form a braid. Finally, I put on some braided hair ties from Goody, and hair pins to keep my loose hair in place. 


I matched a silver neck piece to my studded black dress which was used as a top. Then I put on some rings to complete my look.




Honestly, I failed the "woman-on-top" look that I was trying to achieve in this outfit because I was on the rush in the morning. I forgot to wear pumps instead of these silver metallic flats. Oh boy, the next time I will try to plan my outfit, including shoes, the night before. Hehe!

TOPSHOP body con dress (used as top). H&M shorts. FOREVER21 vest, rings.
H&M neckpiece. THE RAMP flats. Aldo ring.


What do you think of my Playboy Bunny number? =)

xoxo

Hype my look at:


No comments:

Post a Comment